SlotForum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loads of bits of track, borders, and a few digital things thrown in. First post: track. PM offers for as much or as little as you'd like.

Straights, x10, £1 each.

Half Straights, x4, £1 each.

Quarter Straights, x4, £1 each.

Pit Lane Straights, x10, £1 each.

Radius 1 corners, x2, £2 each.

Radius 2 corners, x6, £1 each (cheaper because they're so common!)

Radius 3 corners, x6, £2 each.

Radius 4 corners, x8, £2 each.

Digital Pieces

XLC, x2, £15 each. These are the newer style with extended plastic areas where the rails meet, to stop shorting issues.

Pit lane - right - with shortened exit (the length of a standard straight, rather than a straight and a half). £20.

Shortened pit lane exits - 2x left, 2x right. Used for reslot points. £5 each.

Reslot half-half straights. (Pit lane straights, painted yellow, with the clip cut off one end). x4, £1 each.

Digital Sensor half straights. From some curved lane changers that were butchered. Not sure if anyone would have any use for them? PM me if interested, will take any reasonable offer.

A random one - the solenoid guts from lane changers. 2x with sensors (from pit lane pieces), 2x without (from curved lane changers). PM me if interested, will take any reasonable offer.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Ferrari F430 (Silver) and Porsche 997 (Orange, Red). DPR. All wings & wing mirrors still attached (somehow!) £10 each.

Saloon Digital Plugs. 7 are revision G, 1 is an older one. £8 each.

Controller, red top. £5.

Various controller tops. 50p each, £2 the lot?

Another random one - a box of the old-style guide blades. They came with every digital chip I've bought and I have no need for them! Will let these go for postage TBH.

Borders

Straight kerbs and barriers. 1x pack of 4; 12x lose. 50p each.

Half straight borders, x22, 50p each.

Old-style radius 1 inner borders, x6, 50p each.

Radius 1 outer borders, x2, 50p each.

Radius 2 inner borders, x10, 50p each.

Radius 2 outer borders, x11, 50p each.

Radius 4 inner borders, x8, 50p each.

Radius 4 outer borders, x8, 50p each.

Quarter straight borders! Actually just half straight borders cut in half. x8 25p each I guess...

Lead in / Lead out borders. x6 pairs, £1 a pair.

Pit lane borders. x3 pairs, £1 a pair (or 50p a piece if you want them split...)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Advanced Power Base - split from the track.
The cable length is 2.8 meters; banana plugs for the power, and ethernet cable for the sensors.

I'm actually looking to swap this for a regular APB - I have no need for the extended version any more, but obviously still want to race!

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
PM sent ......

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (raikkonen_webber fan @ 1 Sep 2011, 23:01) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>why are you selling all this stuff?

A few reasons; (a) downsizing the track to something that actually fits in the house; (
money; © making space.

Various bits are now sold, I've updated the pictures with Xs and comments; please refresh the page to pick up the latest pictures!

·
Living the Life&#33;
11,082 Posts
Fantastic service ........ parcel arrived safely today ........... much appreciated.

All the best - Greg

·
Living the Life&#33;
11,082 Posts
Another PM sent ........

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the interest! I'm glad Royal Mail have managed to deliver the parcels successfully

·
Living the Life&#33;
11,082 Posts
............. another parcel arrived safe & sound.

Cheers - Greg

·
Prof I T
Ting Tong
11,085 Posts
hi
pm sent about the pb if it's still available....??????

1 - 19 of 19 Posts