SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Following on from my recent downsizing of my car collection (a few still left, see here) I'm now looking to sell-off some surplus track and accessories to fund my slot rally car addition.

All prices asked include postage to UK mainland addresses

Firstly, a few classic items.....

Lap counter. Used but reasonable, unboxed, condition. Batteries not included. £4:00

C8008 controller extension cables. New and never been out of the bag. £5:00

Barriers, poles and flags. I've taken seperate pics of the different colours, but I'd like to sell the whole lot as a bundle at £5:00. There are 5 yellow barriers, 6 poles and 4 flags, 10 white barriers, 8 poles and 4 flags, 12 red barriers, 5 poles and 4 flags.

Now the Sport items.....

C8217 analogue power base. New but unboxed. £4:00

C8210 crossing. New but unboxed. £7:50

C8246 pair of swipes. New but unboxed. £7:50

C8212 barriers and clips. New and packaged. 2x packs available. One pack has the bubble coming away from the card. £5:00 per pack

C8226 track supports. New and packaged. £4:50

C8416 "Rally" wheels and tyres. In the original pack. IIRC only 2 wheels have ever been on a car but they didn't stay on long. The allen key is included, but not the tyre shown propping the box for the photo. £3:50

Pair of C8203 racing crossovers (don't be fooled by only one in the pic). Used but good condition with clean rails. £7:50 for the pair, or I may split them at £4:00 each.

Supports for the C8295 elevated crossing. I don't know if these have ever been available as a seperate item. Used but good condition. £3:00

More C8226 supports. These are in mixed packs of new and used. There are a few more in the packs than the new ones as I'd have had some over. The packs may be different from the photograph. 4 packs available at £4:00 each

I'd be happy to quote for multiple items including a postage discount. I will also quote for non-UK delivery, if necessary.

I may have a couple more items soon.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A couple of additions......

C8225 R2 black inner borders and barriers. New, unboxed. I have 2x packs of 4. £3:50 per pack.

Classic track supports (C710?). Used but good condition. £5:00 for the 10.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Power base
Side swipes
90deg crossovers
Elevated supports
2x pack inner borders
Classic supports

all sold, pending payment.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (StuBeeDoo @ 26 Mar 2012, 14:00) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Power base
Side swipes
90deg crossovers
Elevated supports
2x pack inner borders
Classic supports

all sold, pending payment.Payment won't be happening, so these are all available again.

·
Registered
203 Posts
How much is the postage on the barriers and clips(C8212)?, I see they are £5 a pack, do I have to pay extra for postage?

Thanks if you could let me know if postage is extra or included - please, ta very much.

EDIT: sorry I just read that all prices include postage, seems like a good deal to me then!, surprised you still have these!.

(Oh and remove the comma after 4WD, sounds better English : ) if you get me)

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (f1rem0uth @ 28 Mar 2012, 20:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>How much is the postage on the barriers and clips(C8212)?, I see they are £5 a pack, do I have to pay extra for postage?

Thanks if you could let me know if postage is extra or included - please, ta very much.

EDIT: sorry I just read that all prices include postage, seems like a good deal to me then!, surprised you still have these!
Are you wanting to buy them, then? I've had no PM from you, so I'm assuming you aren't.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (StuBeeDoo @ 17 Apr 2012, 17:26) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>R2 inner borders and classic track supports provisionally sold.

+ 2 packs of nearly new Sport track supports.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.