SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys recently stumbled upon the different radius scalextric tracks and was blown away. After months being confused with how a layout would work, grovelling, and late nights attempting a design, I finally have a plan.
Race track Urban design Land lot Grass Font
basically i'll use this design but with the, I think r2 carousel, I'll make the turn off the big straight at with a 90 degrees switch lane r2 track, add another straight, r1 hairpin and bobs ur uncle! Please tell me if i'm dillusional, or if this wouldn't work. Or any other ways of making it better. Cheers

·
ParrotGod
11,090 Posts
Really difficult to follow you in the changes. To be 100% sure, get a track design software as Ultimate Racer and start playing around.

·
ParrotGod
11,090 Posts
In principle you can do whatever you like with the design as long as it fits with the geometry of the track system.
The most important part, and that will come with experience, is understanding from the design how the track flows.

·
Administrator
10,509 Posts
You are doing the right thing by having a straight before the powerbase and before the lane changers, if you dont then you will miss lap counts and the lane changers will miss you. You need the car to be straight over the slot for each to work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.