Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Rob
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of changing my 40ish foot 4 lane track form scaley classic to scaley sport, so I have a large pile of scalextric classic track for sale.
Approx 100 pieces of track, 2 & 4 lane power bases, pacer, lap counter, hump bridge etc.
I'd prefer to sell it as a job lot rather than try to price everything individually.
Anybody interested?
(I'm in Gloucester, UK)

Rob

·
Registered
28 Posts
taxi-hi-i'm in the uk also mate,i was wondering how you were gonna do a four laner with the sport track tbh(are there suitable corner track sections available in sport form now??)

i'm tempted to change my four laner(40foot too!)to sport,as my classic constantly needs cleaning it seems,but the lack of suitable corner and straight track sections has so far held me back.
i've prob 200yards of classic for sale btw

·
Rob
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yup, doing a 4-laner. If you haven't seen 'em already, scaley are doing 4 radii in the sport track, as opposed to 3 in the classic. Have a look at the Pendle website, they've got a track photo on there.

(Does the plug get me freebies, Sean?!)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Taxi do you have any SCX outer outer track? I'm also looking for half straights, and half standard curve c154

Scat

1 - 9 of 9 Posts