SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
John Roche
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where we can get replacement brushes for the old Scaley RX motor.

I've just fitted a spare motor into a Pink car Bugatti but I need the brushe to make it a runner.

Thanks,

John

·
Jim Moyes
5,077 Posts
John

You may want to check Hornby Railway stockists as they used that motor in trains up until relatively recently. Compared to the cars anyway.

Also Team Slot's early cars had a "clone" of that motor so they could also possibly be a source.

Cue Phil Smith with a message to click on his link below

Mr.M

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hi John,

The brushes for the SCX Vintage motor will fit with minor modification. This motor is the spanish version as used in their Vintage series to date. The difference is their motor has a smaller comm. on it and therefore, more meat on the carbon, but the first task is to get them. SCX are pretty good and do spares for almost any of their products. You may need to get hold of a good stockist or failing that look at the link below. I rewind and remag burnt out RX's for the locals here but they usually have their own supply of brushes which saves me the trouble.

Look under the item "Escobillas". It will take a little while for the pictures to load.

SLOTMANIA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts