SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Rob
3,430 Posts
Now for a few figures...

15 assorted marshalls, mainly Carrera plastic figures plus a couple of white metal fire marshalls and a couple of resin figures. Sold

Bikers! 10 figures, these are fairly rare, I had to but them from the US cos you just can't seem to get them in Europe. Sold

Carrera spectators, pit lane girls and grid girls. Sold

Picnic tables, benches, fountain, signs & 20+ figures (homies). Sold

There will be more stuff, but not tonight!!

cheers,

Rob

·
Rob
3,430 Posts
Trucks...

Scania - sold

Renault - sold

Ferrari - sold

Peterbilt

Peterbilt

Low-loader

I'm asking for offers around £17 each for the Peterbilts. The low loader tractor has a broken chassis and mud-flap which need to be glued, so I'm asking £12.50 for that one.

These are big, fairly heavy models so postage is going to be £4.00 each. Because of the size and weight, I'm going to say UK only for now.

cheers,
Rob

·
Rob
3,430 Posts
Crane!
As you can see from the pic, this is a fairly big beast. I've weathered it a bit with acrylic paint and there's a modified scaley mechanic in the driver's seat. It's quite an impressive sight by the track but it does need some space. Sold

Next is a bundle of STS fencing and accessories. It's basically two sets of fencing (one roll of fencing is uncut), extra stanchions, 12 bases plus a couple of marker boards, signs etc. Sold

Also STS, a set of spectator embankments. Sold.

That's it for now, I'll probably add more stuff over the next few days.

cheers,
Rob

·
Registered
455 Posts
Trees and figures turned up yesterday . Got to the P.O. to collect them today . Very pleased with them .

Thanks
Geoff

1 - 20 of 31 Posts