SlotForum banner
461 - 480 of 498 Posts

·
Greg Gaub
15,082 Posts
Is the speed limit linked to the sensitivity setting, or is it adjusted by the same knob? Or, is the pit lane limit a percentage of the sensitivity profile, rather than a hard percentage? I guess a better explanation of what is happening is what I'm looking for.

·
Banned
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #462 ·
Its set in the menu beforehand.

Rick

·
Greg Gaub
15,082 Posts
I realize that the speed limit is set in the menu.
What I'm confused by is whatever Ade ran into. Maybe it's the way he said it, that has me confused.
I thought he said that, even after that value has been set, changing sensitivity was some how influencing the speed limit.
I've not had time to play with this much or to test this particular issue. If I find the time before anyone clarifies this to me, I'll post what I find.

·
Banned
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #464 ·
I'm away at the moment and no throttle.
So that would be appreciated.

Rick

·
Prof I T
11,172 Posts
Hi
I've got pitlane speed limit set to 18% across all my throttles but what I noticed in the week was that if I exited the pitlane with the speed limit left unchecked then I can alter it by moving the sens knob.

·
Prof I T
11,172 Posts
Hi
I've rolled back to v9. 7 for now

·
Prof I T
11,172 Posts
Hi
I would like to see the vibro function used for when pit lane speed limit button has been pressed,we've had it happen a few times where drivers exit the pit lane and forget to turn of the limiter,so a slow pulse would be great

·
Premium Member
2,007 Posts
Guys I cannot seem to get the speed limit to work via pressing the menu button

I have installed v9.9
In the menu I have speed limit set to on
In the menu I have learn max set to 30%
I have (L) displayed on the screen

But whilst in use pressing the menu button does not initiate any change in speed

Have I missed something?

Dave

·
Prof I T
11,172 Posts
Hi
Yes strange Dave but I think these updates are still beta versions as I don't think that they are available of the Scorpius site yet just off this thread.

Come on Rick,more updates needed,adjustable time out function is way overdue now and let's see some progress on the vibro function

·
Prof I T
11,172 Posts
Hi
Yep,I've rolled back though as drivers were exiting the pits unaware that they still had speed limit on,that's why I think vibro function on that button would be cool

·
Registered
175 Posts
Speedlimit on in the menu is a sort of permanent Learner Mode (kids and unexperienced drivers). That explaines the L in the display.

A single press on the menu button activates the pit speed or full course yellow situation. Pressing it once again deactivates the speed limiter....

Two different feautures and two differnt wasy to activate and deactivate it. Does not seems strange to me...

Regards Marc

·
Prof I T
11,172 Posts
Hi
Rick when are we going to be seeing v10.0

·
Greg Gaub
15,082 Posts
*sigh*

I'm needing to regress my controllers to v97, or v9.7, whatever it's called.
I looked through this thread (because only 99 is on the web site) and found links to 97, so I downloaded that. Of course, the zip file itself implies that it's v97... but the folders within indicate v95... and when I get it on the controller, the controller says v96.

Seriously, dubya tee eff?

Can there PLEASE be a single place to get all the firmware? There is a clear need for past versions with all this compatibility latency between various versions of various programs, yet there is no easy access to them, and the links that are found through searching are not even the correct versions.

A single zip file with the hex files named according to their version would be fan-flipping-tastic. Barring that, a zip file full of folders for all the previous versions, or just a page where I can download the specific version I need and have it actually be the version I need with the correct name throughout, I don't think is asking a whole lot.

Sorry... a little frustrated at needing v97 and not being able to get it from even this forum, let alone the official web site.

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
I am running v9.9 on all of my throttles ......... it couldn't be better ......

·
Greg Gaub
15,082 Posts
I was as well. But I'm testing something, and they weren't working. I noticed that the program says it needs 97, so that's why I'm wanting it. If that doesn't fix the issue, I'll put them back to 99.

·
Prof I T
11,172 Posts
Hi
Come on Rick update the webshop,I've spent plenty of time trawling to find lc pro set up tool and various firmware,it's scattered all over the place 😨

That's another one Greg,if you download V9. 7 it will be just that,I have two versions of that one alone,but here is another poser,it says V9. 7 but displays other numbers when you open it,Rick did mention this in the page where the download link is posted.

Have a look in the latest pages of Ssdc v5 by awallace as I listed all the newer ones for Andy to work with 👍

461 - 480 of 498 Posts