SlotForum banner
481 - 498 of 498 Posts

·
Greg Gaub
15,073 Posts
Rick, That's mislabeled. The zip file is 9.7, the folder containing the files is marked as 9.5, and the firmware that gets programmed is 9.6.

I've yet to get a file that actually has v9.7 in it.

·
Prof I T
11,172 Posts
Hi
Greg,This page shows that it is labelled incorrectly but it is in fact 9.7...

click me

·
Prof I T
11,172 Posts
Hi
Still no adjustable time out on any of my throttles or indeed any of my friends 😧and it's now 2016 😉

·
Prof I T
11,172 Posts
Hi
Or the highly awaited vibro function for fuel warning etc 😦

·
Circuit Owner
5,917 Posts
A while back I acquired 4 Scorpius throttles and a dongle and what appears to be a long heavily shielded USB M-F cable with a grey smoked plastic blob with a PCB inside it half way along the cable.

The idea being to attach these to my home track which runs SSDC on an SSD track with a power modded C7042 APB. When I bought these throttles and dongle from Ade he assured me these would work with my setup. But as he has retired from slots I need some guidance.

I have finally found the time to get into these and I have no idea where to start.

I have downloaded the dongle driver and installed it. But the next steps are unclear.

Can anybody help me get to the point I can run my 4 Scorpius throttles on my APB using SSDC please?

·
Banned
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #489 ·
Hi Mr Modifier
Once you have the dongle driver installed the next step is to go into SSDC and configure it to suit the Scorpius throttle.
However your entire first paragraph has me wondering. Any chance of a pic of what you are describing?

Rick

·
Administrator
10,133 Posts
Sounds like a powered USB extension
I wonder, RichG made some encapsulated cables for the C7042 before I steered him to the USB mounted electronics that I was using. Maybe.

Mr Modifier can you take a photo?

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
This page of SSDC Options allows you to configure the USB ports for various external enhancements to SSDC.

I believe Andy Wallace also provided the details of how to integrate Scorpius throttles with RCS64 but I am not aware if that was ever implemented.

Tire Wheel Rectangle Font Screenshot

Attachments

·
Banned
8,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #496 ·
Thanks everyone. 😊

·
Circuit Owner
5,917 Posts
Yes thanks - when I get home this evening I shall be putting it all together and will report on progress. I will also post a photo of the mystery cable.

·
Prof I T
11,172 Posts
Sounds like a powered USB extension
Hi

Yes Dave got it
thumbsup.gif

I did mention it at the time of sale and from memory included it as a freebie , I also sent my mobile number in a pm and as I never received a call presumed you were all set up and running..
mellow.png

481 - 498 of 498 Posts