SlotForum banner
1161 - 1170 of 1170 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I have just got rsc64 but cannot get my scorpius wireless controllers to ID only will work on wired any help appreciated

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Do you have a Scorpius dongle that plugs into your PC?

Reactions: Bakery

·
Prof I T
11,173 Posts
Hi I have just got rsc64 but cannot get my scorpius wireless controllers to ID only will work on wired any help appreciated
The problem is not with your throttles or dongle as I talked you through the process of how to configure them for use with ssdc months ago, everything set to ID 1 then use the pin numbers for the actual car to powerbase ID...

So if there not showing and as you have started with a clean pc are you sure that the Scorpius software drivers are installed..?did they download and auto install or were they in a zip, if there in a zip then you need to extract them and install them. ..

Easy way is to plug in the dongle and power up the pc and then head to devices and printers , the dongle should show up in there , if it's got an orange triangle symbol above the icon then it's not running correctly , if it's all reported as running ok then it's a setting in rcs64 which you need to configure , there is a Scoroius test screen from memory that let's you try each throttle out ,throttle,brake,lc etc...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi thanks I will go in and see if the scorpius is connected ! I was told by Rick field that it shouldnt need to do anything just plug in dongle! Ran a test with wired controllers and everything ID instantly the problem is 1 of the scorpius controllers has ID in the controllers section and the throttle shows up as working! All other controller 4 in total are all ID as suggested and coded 1-2-3-4 but do not work

·
Prof I T
11,173 Posts
The firmware on the throttles needs to be at 9.7 for rcs64, I can't remember if the later ones 9.8 or 9.9 work but as they were only for extra features and not bug fixes then all should be good, perhaps Marcel can confirm...

In the meantime why not just try them with ssdc again..

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
We have had multiple e-mails and all seems to be ok, I see throttle output on RCS dasboard, but only for 1 controller. As everything works with original wired controllers my guess is that controllers are not linked to correct ID but I did not remember how to set controller ID. If it is the pin, than it should work. And dont forget to remove wired controllers.

·
Prof I T
11,173 Posts
Thanks Marcel
thumbsup.gif
, yes remove the wired ones
thumbsup2.gif

·
Registered
25 Posts
Im hoping Scorpius will make a small flipper something suitable for pit lane entries as part of the development of the gen 2 new flipper system

1161 - 1170 of 1170 Posts