SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a look through the threads and couldn't find anything similar...

I had a C chip set up in SSD mode and it worked fine. Now I want to run it in pure O2. I did the following: -
1. Changed the 'voltage screw' on the chip from A/C to D/C.
2. After lots and lots of attempts to get the chip in DFU mode, I believe I uploaded the O2 software onto the chip using the nordic app. I got a progress bar on the screen whilst it happened, and no error message after.
3. When I sit the car on a D/C powered track, the LED is now constantly on.
4. When I switch on the bluetooth on my android phone, it sees something called 'CarC-inactive', but does not pair with it as it asks for a passcode.
5. When I switch on the SI app (v1.5.1) and 'search', it says 'no device found'

6. I also had a go with the SCP2 just to see whether all the above was irrelevant and it got the car running anyway...no such luck! It's fresh out the box; I play with the knobs and can set 'track 1' and 'car 19' but cannot get it it to show me any software reference (d, o, h etc).
7. When I press the down arrow and round knob and pull the trigger and place the car on the track, I get a continuously rotating display, and when I let go of the trigger I get an 'E' in the display.

I cannot see any troubleshooting guide anywhere...so here I am!

All suggestions welcome
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I believe I have uploaded O2 3.15b, via the 'backdoor', with the Nordic app. But the Slot.it app does not find any devices when it does a search.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top