SlotForum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have follow Mr Flippant you tube instructions and after Completing the connect step the DFU botton remins dimmed and the only two available buttons are WRITE and READ. Have logout and the repeat the rocess twice with the same results. The controller is already registered and appears in my devices list. Clearly I’m doing something wrong nd was hoping for help.
Thanks

·
Greg Gaub
15,353 Posts
I just tried, in case I glossed over a step, and also had problems uploading firmware to the SCP3. In fact, it wouldn't get a connection, and would say "Unable to find device" which results in a screen with Read and Write enabled, though they should not be.

So, I did what I suggest people do in this situation... I closed all programs, then turned OFF wifi, bluetooth, and gps/location. I waited a minute, and turned them all back on. Then started the program and attempted the connection and firmware update, and it worked.

Hopefully that gets you working as well. Tried and true "turn if off and on again" computer troubleshooting. ;-)

·
Greg Gaub
15,353 Posts
Oh... I don't think DFU is available on iOS yet.
For the firmware update, you'll need to use the DFU startup mode (see manual) and the nRF Toolbox app.
Or locate a recent Android device to try it on.

·
ParrotGod
9,270 Posts
Yes there are issues with iOS and the slot.it firmware update process.
Eventually it will be sorted but at the moment is not as smooth as with Android.

·
Greg Gaub
15,353 Posts
I'm guessing that he is using it with the ARC Pro, which is why the firmware needed to be changed from what it came with.

Caminosdelinca, analog mode is basically car 1 and car 2. If your controller is paired to either of those, it will control the car in the respective lane. There is no car 3-6 for analog mode. Pair your controller to either 1 or 2 (red or green) and then the car will work on one of the two lanes in analog mode.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts