SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends,

I write to you from Spain. Some time ago that I follow your forum.

Now I would like to invite yourselves to visit the forum of Scratch and Building that we have.

Nongroves we put many pictures of our works, for what I think that the language will not be a problem.

The Spanish S&B Forum (Docslot)

A greeting,

J.

·
Graham Windle
4,442 Posts
Great stuff and welcome on board I especialy like the decal down loads a very usefull feature ,and one I have discussed with nuro in the past. For our english speaking members if you down load google tool bar theres a translator which helps a lot

·
Alan Tadd
4,030 Posts
Welcome J to the Forum.

Your Forum looks really good and there are some very interesting projects on there.

I just wish my Spainish was better so that I could read it properly without the Google translator.

Regards

Alan

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Welcome.

I think there will be a burst in scratch building when the Pendle chassis hits the tracks in the next few weeks (well, even I'm going to buy a few) so a good time to open our eyes to even more scratch building ideas and tips.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Joan

It's fantastic read you over here. Although I usually write in the Docslot S&B forun, I think it's great to colaborate with this forum. I've learn lot of thing from this SlotForum and it's nice to take out some ideas from people with another tools, other stuff...
welcome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts