SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thx fellas lots of work still to do. the table is 4.3 mtrsx2.4 mtrs i made it so that the table will come apart in 3 pieces so i can get it out of the house if i need to

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (astro @ 25 Aug 2006, 22:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great track! And fabulous buildings - are they scratch-built? I don't recognize them

Yeah I made all buildings myself, because me & the mrs want a modern track and all you can buy here (Australia) is all the old style stuff. I don't think there are any modern buildings available at all? I also wanted something different. I'm waiting on some more track, then I can finish the elevation and get stuck into making the mountain.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Wow those pics are awesome. I love the catch fence you have there. Did you make that or purchase it? The whole setup makes me think about my setup and the upgrades I can do. I just have to start saving all of my beer money. Well maybe I will only save half and admire your setup twice as long.

Great Stuff

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (TireSpin @ 26 Aug 2006, 11:30) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wow those pics are awesome. I love the catch fence you have there. Did you make that or purchase it? The whole setup makes me think about my setup and the upgrades I can do. I just have to start saving all of my beer money. Well maybe I will only save half and admire your setup twice as long.

Great Stuff

yeah i made the fence out of coat hanger wire for the posts and fly screen for the mesh. A couple more closer pics for you

·
Bill Beggs
1,947 Posts
Very nice. SHould look good with landscaping.

Nice fence. Is that scale Barb wire onthe top to keep the fans off the track?

Garage is giving me some ideas for mine.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey jab-ox thanks for the added pic's.

I am a big Nascar fan and I am trying to build my track extra's to match the sport. You have done an excellent job on your setup to inspire others to be creative. I also like how you basically hid the Pit Command control box and blended the Pit Box fuel meters in with your grandstands. It looks like something you would see at the track. Again, great job. Please continue to share photos as you enhance your setup. If you wanted to share any of your templates for your buildings and grandstands I am pretty sure nobody here would object lol. Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
70 Posts
QUOTE (jab-ox @ 28 Aug 2006, 04:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I will post pics as the track progresses, landscape etc.
All the buildings are out of my head, but I'm happy to do a quick drawing if anyone's interested.

I am interested. Very interested. Yes plase continue to post pics of your progress. I think your setup is very nice and as I mentioned before, it has made me think how to build some of my buildings.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE (TireSpin @ 2 Sep 2006, 10:12) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am interested. Very interested. Yes plase continue to post pics of your progress. I think your setup is very nice and as I mentioned before, it has made me think how to build some of my buildings.

Thanks in advance.

Hi TireSpin do you want a drawing of my pit building or grandstand ?

·
Registered
70 Posts
QUOTE (jab-ox @ 1 Sep 2006, 21:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi TireSpin do you want a drawing of my pit building or grandstand ?

Yes I would like that, I may make some alterations but your layout is great. Please post anything you have come up with. I am just starting to compile my building materials.

Thanks Again.

Regards:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.