SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey there!

Tomorrow I am lucky enough to have JEXY1 bringing over a new SCX Digital set to play with and video.

I have not had a chance to have a go previously and so am very much looking forward to it and will of course give you my impressions. I think JEXY1 also has one of the imported sets so we will see if they are indeed incompatible or can be made to work together.

If you haven't had a chance to see one of these sets in action before your wait is almost over.

Check back soon for a link to the video in this topic

Cheers,

Julian.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hey there!

Viva la revolution!

>>> CLICK HERE <<<

Here is a small taster of what digital has to offer us all. The video is in Mpg format as is 4.7 MB in size.

It is fun, great fun. And more realistic too in many ways. Tactics play a large part over a long race. Blocking for example can be great fun but try to block too slowly and you may find it is you leaving the circuit as your foe punts you from behind and passes you laughing.

I have quite a lot of video and will post a couple more short clips over the next few days.

Gareth will explain how the system works while we show you up close video of the inner workings.

What else do you want to see? Post it here and if others agree we will show you. Can't say fairer than that huh?

Julian.

·
Registered
137 Posts
QUOTE (slik @ 28 Aug 2004, 22:57)What else do you want to see? Post it here and if others agree we will show you. Can't say fairer than that huh?
Nice vid....

as for what else I would like to see??

ALL OF IT!!

everything you got, would be of interest to me

·
Registered
316 Posts
Digital is whats inspiring me to get back into slot racing.... not sure about SCX digital tho.... howver it looks great - and from the expressions.... it does seem to be going down a hoot with the 3 guys shown...

Thanks for the insight

CoolS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts