SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there!

Surely this has to be livery of the year? Just look at the detail, quite amazing. I can hardly wait for this car and it been topic of conversation most weeks for the last month at Farnham. It's going to be very interesting to see how the package works as a whole with so many new bits on the car.

SCX are fast becoming a favourite with me, not only for their fantastic looks but also for their handling with and without a magnet

Cheers,

slik.

·
Matt Tucker
3,550 Posts
Um - hope they sort out that sloppy paintwork!

Seeing as this will probably be the value car of the year (or Scaly IRL cars?) in terms of a standard SCX price with upgraded infrastructure (pro motor, etc, etc.) and the tampo printing on a scale no others have dared take on, is the odd paint bleed excusable?

Would not of noticed it w/o the very close-up photos and I suppose these things will be a blur most of time so you won't notice it? Or would it just niggle?

In any case I've got mine pre-booked.

Tuck

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
Silk

Thanks for posting this for me.

I did post it on the tread about New SCX motor.

You'll have to pop into my office to show me (thick Mac user) how to post the photos.

More pics to follow.

Gareth

·
Senior Slot Car Mechanic
2,230 Posts
Actually had one in my hands at the Chicago trade show,not my kinda car,but,pretty impressive non the less

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
Er?

I'm sorry Tuck, that looks a damn fine stab at a really tricksy scheme to me.

I'll buy one. Oops! Already ordered, sight unseen.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yes, nice looking car, impressive tampo'ing, but a shame about the crash helmet.
How long have SCX used the mould for that one?
I reckon its time for a new mould.

Might still get one though!

Oh, and Slik, just a word of warning -
Don't dare venture into Jexy's office, he's just taking advantage of this forum now that MSN are closing the chat rooms.

·
Premium Member
5,548 Posts
QUOTE ...he's just taking advantage of this forum now that MSN are closing the chat rooms.

Ooh, that's slanderous. I should use my moderator super powers to edit that out....

Nah, it's too funny!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts