SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to tidy up my old SCX Ferrari rather than shell out for the NSR fake. A full strip down and respray with Tamiya TS8 Italia Red. New decals, some carbon weave detailing for the front & rear wings and some dremel work to fit a better driver in. Now I just need to get the tyres trued and see if I can coax a bit more speed out of it...

PS. The sharp-eyed among you will have spotted Arnoux on the side - I know he been dropped by Ferrari in '85 but I happen to have a driver figure of him on the way (still held up in the post
mad.gif
but I'll swap him in when it turns up), so thought - why not?

Attachments

·
Registered
895 Posts
These scx F1 cars looked good and went quite well in period, Ferrari, Mclaren, Minardi, it was great they did the Jordan as well. Still give mine a run on my four lane ninco track. The earlier Ligier Brabham and Lotus 79 were good performers and quite accurate models also.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Beautiful car.
But I give up, I cannot see Arnoux.
It's situated in the Marboro logo,at the top very small letters.

·
Premium Member
2,593 Posts
Very nice indeed!
thumbsup.gif

·
Kevs Racing Bits
3,066 Posts
I like the old SCX F1's, with quite a bit of work they can get within half a second of an NSR fake but one was designed for looking at and the other for timing.

This looks really nice...for a Ferrari
biggrin.png

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.