SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
5,364 Posts

Two new classic rally cars from SCX.
MGA 1500 - Alpine Rally 1956 Winner of the Coupe des Dames - Nancy Mitchell & Pat Faichney Ref; A10039

Nancy Mitchell drove MGs of various types on European events throughout 1956, and won the European Ladies' Rally Championship by doing so; a feat she repeated in 1957. MBL 867 played a remarkable part in that first championship victory giving her wins in the Ladies' Class on the Mille Miglia and the Alpine Rally before rounding the season off with a second in the Ladies' Class on the gruelling Liege-Rome-Liege; an event where finishing is, in itself, an achievement.

MGA Rallye Monte-Carlo Historique Ref; A10032

Due for release later this month. More technical info as soon as i get it.

Working head lights
Detailed Chassis
Removable magnet
First delivery - July 2011.

· Premium Member
5,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Adding fuel to the debate;

My VIP MGA cars (not all mint!)

And my Lindberg kit;

I'm a big SCX & MG fan (as if you didn't know that!). Agreed the Mabel car should be RHD not LHD, but don't forget the Cream car is LHD - not ideal and perhaps it would have been better to make the model RHD. Overriders missing is daft and should have been picked up. Figures - difficult to be sure until we see one in the flesh or more pics, but they do look a little large. Wheels look OK to me.

Better or worse than the VIP? IMHO SCX better, buy some margin, but i can see the appeal of the VIP cars, but more from a collecting persepective.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.