SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Chevrolet Impala SS "Tony Stewart"
SCX Ref; A10061X300

Another shining decoration of the Chevrolet Impala SS! This black and red car feature Office Depot as main sponsor and it is driven by Tony Stewart and its own team in the 2011 NASCAR Sprint Cup. This car is also available in SCX the digital system.

Chevrolet Impala SS "BASS PRO"
SCX Ref; A10062X300

Jamie McMurray`s BASS PRO sponsored NASCAR is ready for battle in the 2011Sprint Cup Series. This is the second BASS PRO car with orange decoration. Also available in SCX the digital system.

Both models due September 2011.

·
Circuit Owner
5,913 Posts
Beware SCX data!

The wheelbase on the SCX Impala is 87mm NOT 89mm. I know this because I bought an Impala on the cheap intending to use the chassis underneath a Transit van (which DOES have a wheelbase of 89mm).

Bit peeved when the chassis turned out to be 2mm short - the wheels do not sit comfortably under the van. Because of the way the SX chassis is made (the odd power bars) this is too difficult to cut and stretch the chassis. So my son ended up getting an unexpected present and my search for a suitable donor goes on...

·
Administrator
10,131 Posts
QUOTE (wayne69x @ 14 Sep 2011, 21:40) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice cars, I'll have them when they drop to £10
... I won't.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts