SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is really the best place to post on this.... but heregoes. I have been trying to log into SCXWW for about a week now with no luck, site is unavailable. Today I did the round of all the SCX sites and apart from the AEC UK site they seem to all be unavailable. Given the recent worrying rumours about SCX/Tecnitoys, does anyone out there have any news about what is going on? The only thing I did find today which worried me a lot was a legal document about a large consignment of cars unpaid for by a failing US distributor, seems to link to the large numbers of "cheap" deals out there...... worrying times.

Best to All - HighlanderSCXWW

·
*** Leo A Capaldi ***
3,591 Posts
Yo Bob,
SCX Worldwide definitely has problems but scx.es is woking OK for me.
The TecniToys rep in the USA posted up a video that all is well with the company - can only take that at face value - Linky to video - check rest of thread also.

I suspect that the Worldwide site was created by the previous USA rep and it has not been fully adopted yet.

Kind regards, Leo

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gareth/Leo,

Thanks for the replies, puts my mind at ease somewhat. SCX Worldwide still seems to be down but I don't think it's directly connected to the SCX brand. The video seems to be pretty convinced that all is well.

Cheers - Bob

·
Registered
123 Posts
It seems SCXWW board is definitively down. The scxww net link goes on the commercial SCX website, but WITHOUT the board.

Too bad as this board was active & friendly.

I'm not sure the new SCX management did a good thing with that, as that might not cost a lot, and kills a community that loves SCX products and promotes them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts