SlotForum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
erm... tough one
i believe in law and order, thats all i'm saying...
Although democracy is a good idea, time to re-elect?

J.J

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Unfortunatly, it's not up to us. This is not a democracy, it is a dictatorship, and there is nothing wrong with that. This site was set up by Nuro, and he pays the bills, which is very nice of him. Otherwise, we would have nowhere to chat about silly things like toy cars...

In fairness, with a situation like this, it's put up or f*ck off. If you don't like it, leave.

As seen previously, parallel forums have not succeded, showing that this forum is doing something right...

Sorry Rob, but it's the truth! Stop trying to cause trouble, you know you love it here... 2412 posts don't lie...

McLaren

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Intergrali, do you think that those topics should have gone on? On to what?

Where were they going and do you think that they were making this slotcar forum a better place?

Do you think that you would do a better job at moderating this place?

A topic was closed last night as some guys were spoiling it. It re-started this morning in an orderly way. I think that you had something to do with why it was closed in the first place. You also had a few posts removed from the tail end of the last two closed ones too. Perhaps the reason for posts getting closed is more to do with you than the mods?

·
Matt Tucker
3,561 Posts
Inte only got to 2400+ posts by posting stuff just for the sake of it. Maybe Rob you should try to emulate the Red Indians - only speak when you've got something worth hearing.
However would this not be a much less interesting forum.

IMO SlotForum is great and is by far and away the best out there (for us English speakers and hates of e-translators) and is a credit to Doug and Alan for having the idea and determination to get it up and running as well as continue to develop it.

Matt

PS I'm also quite proud of starting a topic that got locked.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
This one has also been locked!

Forum rules clearly state that comment on how the forum is run should be addressed to either Moderators or Admin. It is not for public debate.

Peristent breaking of forum rules can lead to withdrawal of posting privileges and, regrettably, has done so on occasion.

This topic will remain on display for a short period to allow certain members to remind themselves of what not to post in public.
It will then be removed.

I FULLY support Nuro's stance in his earlier reply with regard to multiple posts that add nothing to a particular thread or to the Forum in general.
We give a LOT of leeway regarding off topic and 'fluff' posts, particularly if they are witty! An intelligent sense of humour can get you a fair bit of extra rope here!

But sensible limits have been well exceeded recently and we would ask members to exercise some self-restraint.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.