SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Guys
this week is an exciting and busy one for me:
on Tuesday I will be at the opening of Andy Warhol big exibition in Milan (there is 4 pictures of mine I made of him in the late 70's),
Wednesday morning I fly to Paris for the opening of an exibition of photos I made in New York in the 80's and the day after I will meet "dgersh" (Don) to see his amazing vintage slot car collection.
Friday morning I fly back from Paris to Milan where there is the opening of Slotlandia, a big slot car show with all the Italian producers (Mr Slot.it, Mr NSR, MB Slot etc etc will be there) and
I will take some pictures to bring over to Egg (and off course I will pubblicize SF).
Then I go back home to Lugano where I will pack my slot cars, take my bike and ride to Egg where I will meet all of you.

Thomas, I will not be late, in fact I am so excited that I will come in early, probably around 6PM on Friday and live Monday morning (so if you are not to busy with your kids we can chat about life in the slot lane

Question: is it true that you and Swissracer will not race at all because you guys are busy organizing?

Best regards
Edo

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
It means I have to prepare and make space for the Matra TSRF on my bike ?!
It took me forever to do the Porsche and the Mazda (!) for the "Bring them on" race!
I will be away til Friday afternoon,no time to tune, please tell me you're racing with the OEM tires at least

BTW I do not have a Ninco Classic car, are you providing, lending or selling one to me?
Thanks
Cheers
Edo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts