SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hi all, last weekend I was at the Monza racetrack for the "Coppa Intereuropa"; there were old famous F1 of 60'-80' and also other great ancient monsters
. I had the pleasure to watch a wonderful Shelby Cobra, ex Dan Gurney : boys, she was an earthquake
! Now I can fully understand the legend, and I believe MRRC was right choosing the red motor for their model!

Ciao

·
Vendor
2,976 Posts
Sprint, I was there on Saturday - and the AC Cobra was outpaced by the Bizzarrini 5300 GT :)

Anyway, folks, the show was awesome. I thought those 'gentlemen drivers' would kindly lift the gas and allow the opponent to overtake... YOU BET NOT! And the speed... the pace at which a Williams FW07 can handle the Ascari turns is impressive.

Oh, and I could also touch one of my favourites, the Tyrrel P34.

Best regards

Maurizio

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Maurizio, great week end! I was at the Alfa Romeo stand with my Giulietta sprint and we had also the chance to taste the track; yes the Bizzarrini was fast, but more "politically correct" than the Cobra with her good silencers; anyway here are some pictures.

Tyrrell

Cobra engine

Lotus 49 ex Graham Hill

Lister Jaguar

Bizzarrini

Giulietta
Ciao

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.