SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Alan Tadd
4,042 Posts
Ok Chaps

Thanks to Cambridge Blue "Short Circuits" is now available on DVD.

Anyone who wants a copy can now have one if they contact me via PM.

No charges are made for a copy, however you will need to send me 2 No. (Yes two) blank 4.7GB DVD- R discs. You will also need to enclose a Stamped adressed "Jiffy" bag so that I can return the discs to you.

The initial copies I've made are of good quality, (Sound and vision), and are.......Ummm....Region free. Each DVD has a Menu system to access individual chapters and all advertisments have been removed.
I really don't know where we stand copyright wise on this issue as the original master was made from taping a TV program, and this is not being done for profit, mearly to share with friends.

The only downside is that you must suffer viewing Jon Swords knees!...so not for the faint hearted!.

Regards

Alan

· Alan Tadd
4,042 Posts
Come on Jon....We all want to know about this lady with large appendages, (Oh and it might be interesting to hear about Short Circuits as well!).....

Fabulous layouts by the way, I loved "Watkins Glenn".

Skeeter, send me a PM.

Regards

Alan

· Alan Tadd
4,042 Posts
Chaps.....I did the original sets of DVD's from a Master from Cambridge blue on this Forum.
I don't have the PC with the masters on any more , (they were Region Free and Compressed), plus I don't even have a DVD writer so I'm afraid I can't help.

Regards

Alan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.