SlotForum banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

· Registered
1,211 Posts
out of curiosity how long are the episodes?

how about converting to .avis's for ppl to download... can be made quite small.

· Registered
7 Posts
QUOTE (Swayze @ 5 Oct 2006, 14:30) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If you have the 'Discovery Real Time Extra' channel you can see Short Circuits at 5am & 8am (30 min shows).

Regards
Swayze

only have poor mans tv

Could anyone make recordings and produce the DVD again, would be willing to pay resonable fee.
Steve

· Registered
5,158 Posts
Hi Seawolf - I've stil got Jon's VHS copy (its a bit lo-fi - its recorded in long play mode). If you or Jon can PM me his address I can return it, although I thought he had a better version on DVD by now.

Talking of DVDs - I'd also love a copy on DVD.

· Alan Tadd
4,042 Posts
Chaps.....I did the original sets of DVD's from a Master from Cambridge blue on this Forum.
I don't have the PC with the masters on any more , (they were Region Free and Compressed), plus I don't even have a DVD writer so I'm afraid I can't help.

Regards

Alan

· Registered
29 Posts
Hi Astro / BEEJAY7,

It's the DVD version that Jon's mis-laid. Hopefully someone else will be able to help.

Shame you have not got the masters any more BEEJAY7 as ther will be a whole lot of new members on here now who could be interested.

Steve.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.