SlotForum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful man.....what scales are those ? looks like 1/87(Ho). Regarding the first one, are those flame decals or you painted it yourself? if not decals, how did you paint that?

· Registered
307 Posts
All 3 are stock factory paint. 1:64 scale M2 Machines diecast.
The 71 Charger is a T-Jet chassis with divorced front wheels to extend the wheelbase.
The black GTO is a JAG DR-1 chassis with AFX wheels.
The white GTO is an AFX Specialty Chassis.

· Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
My First Dragster that I built this Summer.....kept asking everyone, where are the " Top Fuel Dragster ,"not the 'rail ones, " but the real deal with the " wings," that is a Dragster..... where can I buy them.....that is all the nice ones I saw in pics...same answers...you have to build one...i am like, i am not interested in building one...just want a nice one.....

So unfortunately, i hate soldering, but had to get back into it.

So here is one of my first...Proud of it

Only ran 1.74 ET IN THE QUARTER

But will change the motor soon.

Attachments

· Registered
307 Posts
Yes, I have an AutoWorld 1/8 mile with ambitions to build a MaxTrax 1/4 mile. The strip got me back into slot cars and resurrected a number of survivor cars from my youth.
The addiction continues to grow....

Show off the strip in your photo!

· Premium Member
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes, I have an AutoWorld 1/8 mile with ambitions to build a MaxTrax 1/4 mile. The strip got me back into slot cars and resurrected a number of survivor cars from my youth.
The addiction continues to grow....

Show off the strip in your photo!
I know what you mean, my first slot car was #43 Richard Petty Magnatraction, i think I still have them in the garage or someplace.....AFX, AutoWorld.....wow, know them all too well as a youth.

· Registered
21 Posts
I thought that you guys may interested in seeing some of the cars that I have built. They are 1/64 scale resin bodies and I have painted and detailed them after designing the colour schemes. The cars are raced both in England and America.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Vehicle Land vehicle Car Wheel Tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

1 - 18 of 18 Posts