SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
We have been too quiet for too long! Let's show what can be bought or made in 1/43 scale!

Dont be shy, lets see what you run!

I have several new builds on the go but not yet ready to show, so here are some old ones to get the ball rolling:

Where it all started for me:

1st proxy car:

Your turn, more later!

Regards, Lloyd.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Peugeot 206 WRC.

Pheutze 3D printed chassis and wheels, AFX HO Turbo motor, Heller plastic body from kit and interior and crew from Vitesse diecast.

I never did get the headlamps fitted before I sent it off to a friend!

Regards, Lloyd.

·
Gordon Steadman
6,962 Posts
No new pics of cars but just to say that I had a surprisingly fun time racing my nephew with the Jouef cars. Whilst they are undoubtedly not in the same class as the bigger cars, we never the less had a great couple of hours while he was here. As the cars are pretty even in performance, real racing was possible, and much fun was had along with quite a bit of swearing when one of us was so foolish as to deslot - him much....much more than me of course!!

I do hope that the 40ths will still get used once the big track comes online! It would be a shame to abandon them altogether. Maybe I can run a 'junior' club as well as the 1/32nds.

·
Gordon Steadman
6,962 Posts
I wouldn't be seen dead racing a car with magnets
I was bought up proper with Airfix cars on hard plastic track and thence to club racing in the 60s. Magnets were invented as Scalex were total carp in comparison.

·
*** Leo A Capaldi ***
3,772 Posts
Some stunning cars above ! I am almost embarassed to show my small collection, and the poor photography doesn't help.

However:-

Two Porsche 911

Two Austin Minis

One Lancia Stratos and one Porsche 911

Leo
ps - a couple more to follow

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nothing wrong with showing the cars you have Leo! That is what this thread is about.

You did some interesting cars for 1/43 proxies in the past, do you have any of those photos left?

A lot of newer members will not have seen some of the excellent builds of a few years ago.

Regards, Lloyd.

·
Bob Chapman
7,032 Posts
WOW ,, guys whata great thread. I had no idea 43 scale was this huge with the variety of cars and scenics.
I've seen Kevs Jouef before and some of Keiths too, but wow this is huge . Please keep this going.
Bob

1 - 20 of 225 Posts