SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

· ParrotGod
12,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The prototype of this iconic GT3 car is in. I like what Sideways has done on this car.
The front of the car is where I think a bit more could have been done especially around the front light: the running light elements are molded in solid plastic like in the McLaren which makes the front less aggressive. The front grill also seems lacking sharpness.
The other minor complaint I have is the lack of options for flood lights...I will need to fabricate them which means making a mess.
Don't get me wrong, I am really happy that Sideways is releasing this model. It is one of my fav GT3 cars after the Bentley.

· Registered
712 Posts
My fav shot is from the front. Not as low or sleek as some but the best thing is its different. Nobody will know what it is.....

Wonder what Sideways will do next..... Honda NSX i hope, nobody buys scaleauto. The NSX would be a great Jap running mate for this Lexus RCF

· ParrotGod
12,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looks really good.
Sideway should do next should an M4!
The NSX will be made by scaleauto...I buy them, they are good.

· Premium Member
7,884 Posts
Geez, two people winding me up in one thread. And I'm a tolerant guy. 🙏

1) Folks buy Scaleauto. Just not r377, apparently. And maybe his mates. 🤷‍♂️
2) Nobody should make the M4. Not even the Bavarian Motor Works should. Nobody buys fugly M4s*.

*Me.

· ParrotGod
12,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How can you not like it?
See next to the M6 how beautiful she is...By the way, that M6 is missing the side mirrors, so it is not legal for DiSCA racing.
I love both of them actually...

· ParrotGod
12,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love all the GT3 cars (even the old ones).
But I have to say that I have a particular inclination for the odd ones.
The M6, Viper, M4, RC-F, Conti (MKI and MKII), GT-R, early generation of the R8, MP4-12C, 650, C6 and C7R, even the Huracan.
But the NSX is similar to the latest version of the R8, which is similar to the latest version of the C8R, which is similar to the new 256, and all seem to be stem from the McLaren 650.
I like them all even and I will buy them, but the NSX does not excite me...although I have to say that they have great liveries.
So if Sideways is looking for a new project I would rather prefer to be the M4.

· Premium Member
7,884 Posts
Sideways are so efficient, they could knock up and complete this Honda NSX project within the next 6-12 months...
Ahem. Efficient? They promised us a Ferrari, like, years ago. 🧐

I like what they do. Hell, I love what they do and might rank them above Slot It as my favourite brand but, they did dangle that Fezza years ago, so....🤷‍♂️

M4? Ugly is as fugly does, as my dear departed mother was wont to say whenever she saw one. Which wasn't often because, I suspect, even the monied chavs have looked and decided they've gone too far with this one. 😬

· Tel
4,395 Posts
The M4 shape is nice enough, but that horrible mouth ... I'm with Wankel on this !

Back to the Lexus, it'll be down to the arches for me. Currently we have a decent choice in GT3 cars so I can afford to be picky 🤪

· Registered
168 Posts
How well do the M 6s go compared to the Ford GT and McLaren 720S? Scaley sport track. Assuming those are sideways cars. Watching the GT cars in action the M4 looks have grown on me just a smidgeon. Much better as a race car than a street car though.

Mike M.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts