SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
I think I just made a mess in my pants.

That has just jumped to the very very top of my list.

When is it out?

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Ey Up Guys,

According to the "vendors of all things slot", they will be with us late April, early May, with the Wurth cars being first !!.

VBR Chris A.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi All,

I've been following this for a few months since I first saw it on Slot Car News, there are currently lots more photo's on Slot Car News and Home Racing World, one or two have said well its going to cost the earth but Racer have always said that it will be
around the same price as other Sideways cars, some people have said there going to be Silver Line but thats incorrect, Guagemaster now have them listed at a pre-order price of £49.95, so Top Slots / Pendle could have them for around £45.00
give or take.

Obviously a few of you are in the dark about this, the pod is of Racer's design but Slot-it pods WILL FIT (look closely at the chassis) apparently it comes with parts or adjustment to alter the ride height (offset).

This should KILL the Spirit Peugeot 406's (GOOD) and I suspect there will be heavy demand for it once everyone know's about it
I'm just waiting for Darren at Top Slots to list it then my order will be in FAST.

Roll on the Jagermeister version.

Robert.

·
Registered
834 Posts
There are only 12 of the black ones in the world & they're not really for sale. They will be producing white kits (probably). They are going to do a lot of the Grp 5 cars; I've heard the Capri, Lancia Beta, BMW 320i & M1, Porsche 935, I think something else. The plan is to release one of each then go back to the beginning & release the next livery.
I have driven this car & it is "point & shoot", the handling is excellent. My only complaint is the rears are not the correct size & that won't be changed.

·
Registered
377 Posts
QUOTE (slot32 @ 7 Mar 2012, 20:18) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>They said April but trains and slot cars don't mix- oil and water...!
£50 or less you must be dreaming! I think they will cost the trade more than that. My birdie tells me more like £85.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Gaugemaster are the UK importers for Racer, they have the Zakspeed Capri listed on p.8, SW14 at £49.95.

Look for yourself.

Robert.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
I am sure that the retailers have their orders in, I wounder if Gaugemaster will be allocated/order enough to satisfy the obvious demand there will be, I hope so as I would like one of these and not have to pay a primium price for it.
Regards
Zen

·
Damien Straw
562 Posts
I have already pre-ordered one here in New Zealand. I just had to. Unfortunately now I have started I don't think I'll be able to stop! I'm going to need most of the other cars and liveries too! I really wish they had lights though and I might have to find lighting kits for them. When it arrives I'll see how much room they have inside.

Cheers,
Damo.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Will we be able to buy at this price or are they the normal 'Oh I sold that one and the price is now XXX', is this a special promotion with very limited supplies, I for one will be pre paying for my one, doing this I hope will give me some redress if its of a bad standard and not fit for purpose.
Regards
Zen

1 - 20 of 98 Posts