SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now I finally finished painting the track after removing tables etc. The track is now ready to reach its new owner, either by pickup here or by freight company. I think it's going to be on a EUR pallet with some wooden sides as protection. The boards is packed properly in bubble foil, each section and laid in layers. With the track, there are power supply and 6 banana connectors to slot.it controllers. The track is of the BLST type, ie. that the cars always run in the ideal line, which automatically switches line for rear-facing cars so they can overtake. Track change manually takes place only in the pit entrance and in the pit if a booth is occupied. Will say that 8 cars on the track at a time are max. The track is set up to slot.it oXigen, tested with the upcoming RCSO2 software, and is just a bold track. The price of this wonder is 2145 €, sounds like much, but a Very good price, I can easily reveal. If the track is to be sent, it is of course the buyer who accounts for the cost of shipping. The track measures: 402 cm x 141 cm L x W. It have 17 lane change and about 14 m length .

2145 € Payment via Paypal

Use pm for questions.
For more info, check Sillage Racing out here : https://www.facebook.com/pg/Sillage-Racing-423720100981177/posts/

Attachments

·
Bob Chapman
6,935 Posts
Congrats Flemming.
Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts