·
1 hp Trabant is not my real car
770 Posts
Great photos, thanks for sharing.
Tom.

·
Administrator
4,887 Posts
Thanks for the pictures, I had planned to go on Friday and today but it didn't happen due to work and other reasons. A pity as it seems to be the best Silverstone Classic for many years, I must make sure I don't miss it next year.

David

·
Registered
311 Posts
I went yesterday too, had a great, but tiring day. Great battle in the group C race between the Jag and Nissan. Will get some pix up when i get a chance.
For those of you who are 70's F1 fans, the 6 wheel March had it debut race, pulled off mid race at Copse with a problem, but livery was cobbled together from other March bodywork, mainly Beta orange and Ouovo front nose.

·
Paul 'Cookie' Cook
564 Posts
Been here since Thursday and as I type this I'm sat on the footplate of the steam engine over looking the old club straight, in glorious sunshine watching TT for historic cars. Does life get any better! Its been a cracking event. It's been a few years since I've been to the classic and I have to say it's certainly back to being as good as it was when it used to be Coys and long may it continue. If any of you came, hope you enjoyed the small show we've put on with the steam engines, next year will be better, now we know what we're dealing with! Just wish the music stage was elsewhere!!

G

·
Shame I missed it this year, I've loads of picks from last year, will post link later, but for now...

and a bit of trialing with Mr Croker with nav from me, video from phone sorry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts