SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, maybe Im simple, but Id like a full explanation of 2 things I find in the SSD manual.

Firstly is says to not elevate the LC or sensor track pieces. WHY?
Can anyone provde a detailed description of what would not function properly and why?

Secondly that cars should only be equipped with a black guide flag, (ok coloured flags are invisible to the IR ), and that these will be available shortly.

I have converted 3 scalex porsche 911s and they are all using the standrad Blue guide flag.
Can someone tell me what problems or degradation of performance I should be experiencing?

The cars all change lanes efficiently, and have their respective laps counted and timed correctly, so WHY?

tnx

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Hi Guys,
Good responses, yes my inclines are also nicely supported and have a nice solid base, my best guess was the same as SWORD...
QUOTE The only thing I can think of, is that you should avoid stray light into the sensors under the track ... but if that's the case then why not write: "avoid stray light under the sensor track"?

AND I AGREE exactly, "why not write: "avoid stray light under the sensor track".

Same goes for info about guide colour, will check where I read exactly that by the way...

Good to hear other blue flags are working well (tried the Black marker but it does seem to get rubbed of pretty quickly). Better rush out and buy some black ones!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.