SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Graham Windle
4,492 Posts
I first saw this in a copy of model cars mag when I was a lot younger but recently I found a copy of model boats which had a more detailed discription of the project.Basicaly the idea was to suspend a slot on sky hooks over a tub of water and race electric speed boats round. If any one is daft enough to want to give it a go (Inte) then email me and Ill send you a better copy of the article but dont blame me for your untimely death by electrocution or the damage to your carpets when the thing leaks.

Graham

·
Graham Windle
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right next to the glassmagnet I used to send my aprentices for in the garage to hold the windscreen as we fitted it
Graham

·
Graham Windle
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I seem to remember there was also a drag racing version too with contacts on the wall sides , no guide I might have some pics if I search hard enough.One thing abouth the slot boats is they will acually lean in the corners
Graham

·
Graham Windle
4,492 Posts
All we need now is Geoff to invert a rail car and Al Penrose to fashion a hull out of popsicle sticks and were in busness.

Maybe I can persuade Simon next door to let me use his pond I dont think the coy carp will be to impressed though.

Graham

·
Graham Windle
4,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The pound shop would be the first place I would look for a suitable donor boat for this project I have seen 1 or 2boats which may be suitably modded

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.