SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am visiting first Malta (work) and then Paris (personal) in September and was wondering if anyone had some input on Slot-Car related places to visit while there. Any input is welcome, anything from slot car clubs to stores. Will just be in both places for the weekends, but hoping to sneak in at least something slot-car related.

·
Administrator
9,905 Posts
If you make it a long weekend, Slot & Go has races on Tuesday evening... they're closed on Sunday.

There's also another shop that's been around a long time: Anni Mini; no track, but might have some different stuff in stock; a little more problem speaking English too.

If you're feeling lucky, and after vintage stuff, there's also the big flea market up at Clignancourt - go to the Marché Vernaison, where there are a couple of antique toy dealers. I got lucky on the street once (hmm, that didn't come out quite the way I wanted it...), but it's purely a matter of chance, and I haven't been there in awhile.

Don

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx guys. Noted and googled.

Maybe I should scout Malta a bit also then for a possible honeymoon. The little Miss at home is getting restless. *laughs*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.