Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if there are any slot car clubs, or people with home tracks used for events, that are located in the west wilthisre area (i live just outside of trowbridge), or in the area near plymouth (i go to plymouth uni)

just asking, please respond

·
Registered
178 Posts
QUOTE (Skeeter @ 4 Jan 2005, 02:42)just wondering if there are any slot car clubs, or people with home tracks used for events, that are located in the west wilthisre area (i live just outside of trowbridge), or in the area near plymouth (i go to plymouth uni)

just asking, please respond
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

East devon Slot car club runs every Friday night in Honiton.

4 Lane MDF routed track for hornby, fly, ninco etc.

If interested give me a call: Ron

daytime = 07801 095250
Evenings = 01392 824778

Look forward to hearing from you.

·
Phil B.
3,741 Posts
There is Berryhill track at Southwick, but I don`t have details of if and when they meet - they used to race in the S.WeL.L.S Championship up to last year.
Maybe someone can throw some light on this
Cheers - Phil.

·
Phil B.
3,741 Posts
I cant remember their names but I`m sure he could point you in the right direction, the racing was held in a scout hall in Southwick, there was also a track in some sort of social club in Trowbridge but that folded about three or four years ago.
Cheers - Phil.

·
Alan Tadd
4,029 Posts
I didn't know there was a Club at Southwick?.....That's only 12 miles from me.

Very interested Skeeter in what you find out.

Regards

Alan

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where do u live BEEJAY? im not able to look into southwick slot car club until the easter hols as i got to go back to uni on sunday, but i will definately look into it for easter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts