Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Just a quick update on the Slot Dragon. We now have a Snap-on sensor for Dslot 43. Also the system now shows a "hole shot" win. Also the Display blinks at the start of each race so the Christmas Tree is optional for lap racing. Slot Dragon, Reaction Times, 1/1000 second accuracy, singles mode in either lane, stand alone system, programmable to 99 laps, real Staged Lights, Winner Lights, Drag Strip Accessory, durable hobby grade construction, Plug and play, can be used on any track, detects any car, UNDER A HUNDRED BUX!! 60 day no-questions-asked money back guaratee. Might be worth watching the video, google Slot Dragon. Thankx happy tracks

·
Registered
458 Posts
Looks great. I will put in an order.
But I run Scalextric and 1:43 and of course wooden track. I will continue to find different material for slotracing ;-)
Will also test dragracing. So wath should I order? The timing system and tre different signal pieces?

And Of course I have several computers and the O2 system ;-)

May I find the best word!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your interest in Slot Dragon Racing Systems. I recieved your email and I thought I should answer here also.

Your wood track will need Photo Eyes. Complete system, Display, Tree, Photo Eye Sensors, 12Volt 110-240VAC/50-60Hz Power Supply is only $89 delivered to Norwegian!
The Drag Strip Add-on is $29. It come with 22 feet of wire but you can extend length using standard 2 line phone cord and coupler RJ-14.
We have Snap-on Sensor Assembly for Slalextric that also fits Dslot 43.
These sensors will detect any car WITH traction magnets. Some 1:32 cars
without magnets and small motors or closed chassis, will NOT trip sensor.

To me lap racing slot cars is way more challenging than drag strip.

I think you should start with photo eyes for the wood track and then order
sensors for your other tracks later.

If you have more questions please do not hesitate.

Boone

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
I have one of these brand new going cheap in the swap shop if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
slot dragons sending me the new updated system. for the home racer their the best and cheapest thing since sliced bread. I,m really happy with the old system, so cant wait for the new one. John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts