SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Next week (24-25-26th September) will be in Milan Italy the annual Slot Car event named Slotlandia.

Slotlandia is a big exposure dedicated to the Slot Car with stands of the main slot manufacturers like Slot.it, Ninco, Scalextric, SCX, NSR, Racer, etc.

There will be a mini endurance race with Slot.it Porsche 956 and Ninco Porsche 934, presentation and race of the new Ferrari 250 LM by Racer and other events.

It take in place during the annual Hobby Model Expo of Milan, a big event dedicated to the world of Scale Model with cars, airplanes, trains, etc. , HERE you can see their home page.

We hope to see you in Milan !

Paolo - Italia Slot

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Looks a great event. I especially love that picture of the 250LM.

I'll be at SlotForum birthday bash in Switzerand, but hope a few Italian members go along and post some pics here for us northern Europeans and other far flung types to look at with envy.

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Xlot at least is leaving the party early and sacrificing his chances of winning JUST to do a SlotForum review for us on Slotlandia!

Give the man a hand

Feeling any pressure Xlot?

·
Beppe Giannini
1,696 Posts
No big sacrifice really, since a ) my cars won't run on "traditional" track
and b ) I don't race (since my younger brother won the Italian Scalextric Championship circa 1963 , I've always delegated this menial activity)

Matter of fact, Scalextric's importer told me there's a better than even chance they'll have their Digital set at Slotlandia - if that's confirmed, I might be there on the Friday, and bring fresh (if blurry) pictures and impressions to Egg

Beppe

·
Beppe Giannini
1,696 Posts
When the ItaliaSlot news feed is restored, do look at the Slotlandia pictures - the crowd's impressive !

(or just look here

http://www.italiaslot.com/modules.php?name...order=0&thold=0 )

My own pictures :

The first livery for Slot.it's new Porsche 962

From MB,
- independently rotating front axle and semi-axles, steel coil spring for front motor shafts
- photoetched wheel inserts (other styles next) and brake disks

The Wincrono timing/race management system is installed in most Italian clubs - it was also used for the last two Verbano and Alcorcon 24h races (32 cars !!), its storage features came in handy after a power black-out
An interesting optional is the speed trap

1 - 5 of 5 Posts