SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
8,038 Posts
Thats why I dont complain paying $50 (Scaley)-$117AUD(NSR) for a slot car when I was paying $28 back in 1976 for a Scaley car. $28 in todays terms is around $150 at least! Trouble is if you keep buying the cheap car subsidised by the Chinese workers cheap wages, on western incomes the table turns after a few decades, (can you imagine working for $10 a day???) which why I admire NSR for keeping production entirely in Italy. Probably only the motor and a few other minor items comes from China. People may think the driver is painted by robot in seconds, nope its HAND painted. And then we complain the car hasnt enough detail still!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Very interesting, just think how boring it must be for the people working on the same thing ( CAR ) all day. I wonder how much they get paid per shift. It kinda makes you think when you buy one or put it on the track,what really went in to building it. And it only takes a few laps to wreck it.
Robert V.

·
*** Leo A Capaldi ***
3,611 Posts
See that lady at 2:24 putting the white lines on the track ? I'm not a fan :- (

Apart from that Carrera track is excellent.

Kind regards, Leo

·
David J
3,182 Posts
QUOTE (distantkiwi @ 16 Mar 2012, 22:07) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I tried to find a link to this on the site and couldn't so I thought I'd post it....
Should have tried a little harder.......
LINK

Great little vid though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts