Track Barriers with sponsors86.11%
Detailed grand stand figures107.63%
Grandstand139.92%
Race car hauler truck64.58%
Highly detailed figures1410.69%
Is High Realism Important?
Yes3375.00%
No1125.00%
Is track building Illumination Important?
Yes2659.09%
No1840.91%
What track structure would you like to see made in high detail?
Pit stops2319.49%
Foot bridges108.47%
Control Tower1916.10%
Medical Clinic Building65.08%
VIP Area Building65.08%
Marshall Building1512.71%
Track Lighting1815.25%
Track infield turf with sponsor65.08%
Italian Grand Prix Grandstand97.63%
Road Atlanta Control/Medial Tower65.08%

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
Congratulations on your offerings so far. They look fabulous from the images.

On the topic of barriers they don't all have to be complete with sponsorship detailing. This is one of the areas where folks can personalise their track quite simply.

Decent length and look Armco (at reasonable prices) would be great for both those building formal race tracks and those with rally or road courses.

Good detail 1:32 figures will always be a winner in my book.

Embs

·
Registered
913 Posts
I'm surprised start finish gantry wasn't in the list.
I would have thought that its quite important!

·
Registered
235 Posts
QUOTE (slotcarscrapyard @ 27 Dec 2011, 15:29) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm surprised start finish gantry wasn't in the list.
I would have thought that its quite important!

I agree. I would love to have a realistic looking and functioning start light gantry

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Before you start developing anything, please consider your prices as I seriously can not see anyone paying the 'prices' you are asking for your current offerings.

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Rene - Be warned, this link comes with a health warning so try not to pay attention to the prices!
www.royaleslotcaraccessories.com

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
The poll could do with some "none of the above" options.

It only accepts votes if you have selected a choice for each question.

For example, "What track structure would you like to see made in high detail?" gives a choice of a Road Atlanta Control/Medial Tower: anybody who wants some other sort of control tower cannot answer any of the poll without giving a misleading answer to this question.

For example, those who say no to high realism then have to say what track structure would you like to see made in high detail - the most likely answer is none but that's not allowed so they either give a misleading answer or they cannot vote on anything.

If this poll is really aimed at some sort of market research, would you buy one and at what price are indeed important questions.

The photos on the web site www.royaleslotcaraccessories.com are quite low resolution. At that sort of resolution, anything from modest quality and detail up looks much the same. Maybe the quality and detail is superb, you just don't know from those photos.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Even with the excellent offerings currently on the market, I felt I needed something period-specific that would best fit my circuit.....so I always built everything myself.

I would think product development for this crowd would be pretty maddening....we tend to be all over the map in regards to the exact character of what we need and want.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hi,

Had a look at your website, loved the items but the prices are just too much - especially if i have to add shipping to the end of the world (Australia) on top.

Just a thought could you also produce a kit format which we could buy and then build outselves? This way we could personalise various aspects to suit our builds and tastes, whilst keeping the cost down which seems to be the main sticking point at the moment.

In any case I look forward to see what you have coming up next.

Cheers,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts