SlotForum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Channel hopping on TV last night at some unearthly hour, hitting channel 4, I came across a series of 5-10 minute films on the theme of revenge. They were all quite off-beat, definitely bordering on slightly kinky - always appealing. One of these shorts revolved around a youngish couple with a typically lazy husband not bothering to do any household chores, but with the particularly GOOD and valid reason that he has a quite reasonable Scalextric set (Sport Track) draped all around the living room and can't tear himself away from it. Some quite nice shots of it operational, in suitable slow motion for that 'arty' look.

The biggest aggravation for the wife is the small back garden with piles of rolled up turf lying at one end, obviously waiting to be laid and no sign of it going to happen. Totally peed off, the wife proceeds to fall in love with the washing machine which can 'speak' to her via its digital dot matrix display and the husband eventually espies her having an orgasm on top of it during a particularly vigorous spin cycle. His revenge is to dig a hole in the garden, wherein he buries the randy appliance and, as a consequence of disguising his wicked deed, the turf is finally laid. One assumes he goes back to his Scalextric at this point, but a tasteful fade into the next weird short for us. All rather enjoyable and I would have recorded it if I had known about it. Sorry people!

·
Scott Brownlee
4,275 Posts
Now you see this is where fiction parts from reality. I think what would really happen if the slot mad husband found his wife enjoying the washing machne is he'd be happy to expolit the additional moan-free time it gave him.

Still, nice sub-text about them both enjoying things with electric motors and out of balance spining shafts.

Scott

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
QUOTE (Ecurie Ecosse @ 13 Mar 2004, 02:10 AM)Now you see this is where fiction parts from reality. I think what would really happen if the slot mad husband found his wife enjoying the washing machne is he'd be happy to expolit the additional moan-free time it gave him.

Still, nice sub-text about them both enjoying things with electric motors and out of balance spining shafts.

Scott
Not sure about the moan-free bit; at least according to hte chap's wife!

Sorry too good an opportunity!

Actually the shaft on the washing machine is likely to be fully balanced, it's just the load which was dumped in it which has gone astray

Mark.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In all honesty, this possibility HAD occurred to Tropi, who had not seen much TV in the last 3 years or so and,as an aside, is somewhat shocked at the gutter vocabulary being freely broadcast these days.

I was actually hoping someone else had seen these particular films, to confirm that it wasn't my imagination or a dream! They were extremely amusing and imaginitive little shorts and seeing artily filmed Scalextric at 1am was quite a pleasant revelation. Unfortunately, it will probably be never shown again and will just fade into oblivion, which is a shame.

·
Brian Ferguson
3,652 Posts
Well... assuming no corroboration is forthcoming, I would suggest that you reserve one night a week for falling asleep while watching TV. You can then recount the "show" story within a new section of the "History, Culture, and Literature" forum ("XXX" rated, of course), entitled "Tropi's Totally Titillating TV Tales".

...not that I would personally ever go there and read them...

·
DT
5,195 Posts
I was watching channel 4 all night. I fell asleep on the couch during Graham Norton as Frodo the Hobbit was a little boring. I awoke to a loud Futurama at about 2 am. So it must have been sometime in between. Sorry it didn't show up in my dreams.

·
Registered
458 Posts
weird programmes that go opn about 5 in the morning on ch3/4that u should all watch:

boobah-can be very amusing freakish multi colured thingys bouncing around and making funny noises.
the hoobs-freakish multi colured thingys talkking about odd stuff while driving arround in a funky hippy van thing with a singing engine.

u should all watch these things.
dunno why i was up at 5 in the morning, but still

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
We could do with the Hoob's little Motorettes (it's them who sing in the engine bay) to keep our cars tuned!!

As for BooBahs. It's completely off it's trolley
The producers must have smoked something illegal (wintergreen perhaps?)

Mark.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts