SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
redstar
1,601 Posts
Hi.heres a 1/32 scale Auto Union made by Slot Classic in Spain for Jeff Davies. The rail car is #3 of a total of 13 made.(2 kept by Slot CLassic,& 1 prototype).The car was made for the Brooklands rail meet in 2001. It is the only modern commercially produced rail car. It seems one went for over $7000 a few months ago on ebay. It is a bit unusual. If you want i can post more Slot Classic cars. Enjoy,Bernard

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Hi Bernard,
I'd like to place a vote for more Slot Classic's, always amongst the most beautiful of Slot Cars. Kindest Regards Jason

·
redstar
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,heres 2 more, a Morgan LM & a Morgan 4/4. Notice the front grill badges on the Morgan 4/4. I will put more on later.Thanks,Bernard

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
(Wibble) Would dearly love to be able to afford some of the Slot Classics. Stunning cars. Those Mogs are lovely. Even better in real life, I'm guessing. The detail on TOK is almost better than the detail on a considerably larger diecast that I have.

Embs

·
David J
3,182 Posts
QUOTE (Ember @ 3 Jun 2012, 23:17) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Those Mogs are lovely. Even better in real life, I'm guessing.
Too right Ember, I had the pleasure of watching TOK race at the 2002 Le Mans Classic, great looking car. Even better we did the 1000 mile plus trip in a 1939 series one.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Hi Bernard,
That Morgan looks stunning, here's a picture of 2 Slot Classic Ferraris along with an MMK Aston Martin, for 1,2,3 in the 1960 LeMans. Kind Regards Jason

·
Gregory Petrolati
1,022 Posts
I'm rather fond of Slot Classic cars too. I bought mine in kit form and made some changes. Here is a relivery of their Ferrari 250 SWB.

I also have the Morgan (TOK 258). I mad some drastic changes to it. It represents "Baby Doll IV" Lew Spencer's Moggie, which was rather well known here on the left coast.

Greenman62

1 - 10 of 10 Posts