SlotForum banner

slot classics

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  550rs 
#1 ·
Hello All,
I really enjoy the Ninco Classics as well as the Carrera classics, but now I am seriously thinking of purchasing a Slot Classic resin car as well. What do any of you who already have them have to say about them? Where are some of the shops that you get them from? I have seen them at a favored website of mine but their supply is not up to date. I would like to get the newest release if possible.
The cars are a tad pricey, but it has been to easy to plop down your +40$ for the latest "looker" only to get rid of it at a later date.
Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated.
RAy

#3 ·
I only have one Slot Classic model and I like it a lot! It's this Morgan 4/4:

The finish and attention to detail is just fabulous. My picture doesn't do it justice but notice the row of club badges across the radiator grill, finely modelled windscreen wipers, wire wheels, etc. Lots of lovely touches.

I bought mine from slot32 in Germany a while back when these models were still relatively hard to locate but the Slot Classics web site is here

Slot Classic

and you can probably buy direct.

#5 ·
I've only ever found excellent and glowing reviews of their cars and the SlotForum review of the Pegaso topped it off. John P's comment about extra detail touches is also a common comment in reviews.
After reading the Pegaso review, I ordered an RTR LM Morgan from their web-site, because there is no local supplier in Aus. I got an email this morning to confirm it should be ready end of next week - a nice surprise as the website quotes a one month build time.

I understand they use Ninco running gear and NC-1 so parts should not be an issue and should match up nicely against the Ninco classics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.