SlotForum banner
321 - 330 of 330 Posts

·
Greg Gaub
15,381 Posts
Well, that was several years ago now, but yeah, most of my track has remained free of rust or other visible corrosion, even the track in the garage. Then again, it was inoxed quite a few years ago as well. ;-)

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
While on Boris' enforced exile over in Northants I've thrown together my version of Hankscorpio's original test track with my Policar set.

It doesn't quite work, but it's close. I've left out the half straight on the long curve at the RH end (ringed in red) and put it back in place of the full straight just before the hairpin (blocked in yellow) With a 1/4 or an 1/8 straight it would work with the original design I reckon.

No, I'm NOT going to post any times on it because 1) I can never drive consisantly enough and 2) I've forgotten to bring any borders or track clips with me.
sad.png

I tried my new Fly Hesketh on the track for the first time. Doesn't work worth a light, it goes maybe 2-3 feet and then stops.
mad.gif

More investigation needed me thinks.

Attachments

·
Greg Gaub
15,381 Posts
Excellent point you bring up. Policar track being a new entry into the field, and promising to be a great track system all around, should be included in the database somehow. We'll need a proper diagram of the layout as best as it can be done with that track, as well as a lap length for it. I think UR3 added Policar track, or someone shared the file needed to add it. Can someone with that program whip up a version of the SFTT and post it here?

321 - 330 of 330 Posts