SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Nice link to breaking news, Swiss!

A useful trick for foreign language sites:

Fire up Google and either type or paste in the URL of the required home page.Click GOOGLE Search Button.
Ascertain that Google has found the right page.
Then click on [Translate this page].
From there on, you can stroll around your chosen site completely in English - slightly pidgin English too be sure, but certainly good enough to get the gist of your information. Much better than just looking at the pictures and cursing lack of language skills under your breath!

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
Maybe i can get one of our members to post a review in English! Maurizio was kind enough to send me a sample Porsche for the Pendle round of the Slot-tech Porsche Challenge. One lucky volunteer entered the race and drove the pants off the car in box standard form. Results were pretty impressive although slightly off the pace set by well sorted Fly Porsche Racers. The car is currently getting the Slot-tech treatment to see how much time can be shaved off the 8.5second laps it acheived over the weekend.

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Definately ! on the English Review

Look forward to it AND the cars..when are they due now?

·
Matt Tucker
3,550 Posts
David
very nice article and many thanks for the speedy English translation.
Interesting that the sidewinder configuaration is considerably faster than the others but they sell it as an in-line.

I'm sure I'll be challenging a few of these with my Evo2 at our club in the near future.

Any more details on expected release dates?

Tuck

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
HI Tucker, Jon Sword. Where is your club located mate. I`m always on the look out for a venue to bring the Phoenix lads for an inter club away day? same to any other clubs out there guys, Cheers. Can also drop me am e mail on [email protected]

·
Russell Sheldon
2,855 Posts
I really like the new guide that comes with the 956. It fits very nicely too, with zero wobble.

It's really fantastic to have a manufacturer like Slot.it, who constantly strive to improve their product. Seeing as Maurizio is a racer himself, I guess that it's true that "racing improves the breed"!

Kind regards

Russell

·
Matt Tucker
3,550 Posts
We can definetly blame both Nuro and Swissracer for any delay in Slot-it getting their cars to market. They were obviously not content with the proposed number of cars Slot-it were proposing to offer Fance and Switzerland so Nuro and Swiss obviously collaborated to get the power in Italy switched off! Naughty, naughty.

Have to say nice to know the western world (US, Italy) have a really stable power infrastructure that can be relied upon.

Tuck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts