SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
The Ninco Mclaren is indeed a lovely car , and alot of fun to drive - i've got
both and the Slot.it Audi leaves it eating its dust.
Apart from the other Slot.it cars and the Spirit range (don't own , but tried
and they are fantastic - a must purchase on next payday!) - I can
recommend the Proslot Toyota.

However if you running magnets and don't mind changing the motor
any of the Scalextric cars (Northstars,Lola's etc) will be a good match.

Chris

·
Registered
300 Posts
QUOTE (Da Vols @ 25 Aug 2004, 02:48)I'll ditto the Spirit Dallara, but the Spirit race-version Reynard would also be a good choice too. Very similar chassis to the Slot.It - both Spirit's have 26K motors, but the Reynard has hollow axles and set screw aluminum wheels...though on my track it was no advantage.
lets hope you and alfscx were right , just had a nice yellow Spriit Reynard 2KQ Sport turn up.

First impressions , very nice !! - I love the look it , even more so than livered ones , the wheels are fantastic
, those hollow low profile things just
look the business.

How does it run ? , well i'm at work so all i've verified is that the wheels turn - but I will let you know Monday - and how it stacks up agains a

Slot.it Audi
Scalextric Dallara with Slot.it motor (not run yet in Magnet trim - but faster than
Audi non-mag).
Proslot Porsche GT2
GB Track Chevron
Ninco McLaren GTR (NC5)
and finally my very own Yellow Peril - A Scalextric Porsche GT1 with a Slot.it motor and Slot.it silicon tyres - currently on plexy (magnet) the fastest thing I own.

This will all be in Magnet trim - next wednesday I will get to run it non-mag
on wooden.

Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.