SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Alan Paterson
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey guys,

Does anyone know FIRST HAND if Slot.It's HRS chassis kit has been produced or is available as a complete Rolling Chassis Kit??

I've been asked if such a beast is available, but to my knowledge, you can only purchase the HRS chassis and side body mounts as a kit. Someone has seen or read of a complete, ready to "fit body" and race HRS kit, which includes V12 Motor, Axles, Bushes, Rims and tyres, the whole thing, just add a body...

I'm not getting any useful responses myself, so any info from those in the know would be much appreciated.

Regards

Big Al
Slotcars South Africa

·
Matt Tucker
3,550 Posts
Big Al
yes a complete rolling chassis is available as a sidewinder (product ref SICH21) and is extremely good vfm compared to the individual prices. I know getslotted stock it (although I've just checked and its so popular they've got it on back order - I know they had a lot of them in as well)and I presume most other internet retailers do.

Matt

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
New stock of the RTR sidewinder chassis has just arrived, don't hang around if you want one the demand is outstripping supply at the moment. The spec of the chassis is as follows. 25,000rpm motor fitted in step 2 (SICH19) motor mount, 18mm Spur gear with 17x10mm wheels front & rear. Zero grip front tyres & P2 compound rears. Price £25.
Sean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts