SlotForum banner

Slot.it magnets?

4147 Views 14 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  f1rem0uth
Hi, can anyone please tell me the difference between the Slot.it SICNO7 and the SICNO6 magnets?, they look very similar to me, I want to buy the same one that comes in the Slot.it Porsche 956, I think it is the SIC06 I need?. Been trying to work this one out for months, and now I need to buy one, I still can't tell the difference between them!.

If anyone out there still uses magnets, would appreciate some help, thankyou. I would ask my supplier but, they often don't have a clue themselves!.
1 - 3 of 15 Posts
Yep The CN06 is there stock one and like they said the CN07 is a bit stronger. And there still is some even stronger old CN04 out there. Try to avoid using "Professor Motor" PMTR1028 Neodymium magnet for the Slot.It Pods way to strong only use if your running motors 29k and above or in a AW Pod.
See less See more
I guess that as the newer Slot.it motor mounts use the new H shape magnets, that to fit the older magnets you have to break those 2 little sections of plastic away that would go between the H shapes on the newer magnets?, if you get me!
[/quote]
Correct If you want to use the SICN04 or the Professor Motor magnet you have to brake that tab in the new pods. Plus we use Shoe Goo to glue them in place.
See less See more
And your point Is?
See less See more
1 - 3 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.