5,555 Posts
Amen.

But I can't decide if this is the livery to go for.🤔

#Firstworldproblems

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
D'uh! Well, I feel foolish now. More than one; of course!😁

I do hope the decal boys jump on this one and knock out some options. Kinda surprised r377 (is it?) hasn't already peppered this thread with examples.😋

·
ParrotGod
8,215 Posts
It looks gorgeous, I have two on pre-order. And if there is a whitekit I will order a couple of those as well.
I think this is the best looking car Slot.it has ever done at least for me that I have an obsession for GT3.
The GTR is a unique monster of a car - I put it on par with the Conti.
Slot.it cars usually have very fine details captured so well, so I am really pleased this model is on par with the rest.
Pity that the pics do not show properly the wheels: I know a certain Dutch Wheel Fetish Man provided some inputs to Maurizio that were taken on board...
Contrary to what I believed at the beginning, there are plenty of interesting liveries for this car.
Also, Slot.it should really considering replicating the Japanese GT race class: plenty of cars and liveries that I think will sell as hot cakes!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
D'uh! Well, I feel foolish now. More than one; of course!😁

I do hope the decal boys jump on this one and knock out some options. Kinda surprised r377 (is it?) hasn't already peppered this thread with examples.😋
Some decals are already available.. From MTR32 but also Slotfabrik. 😃

I don't have the slightest of doubt that a white lit will be available...

·
ParrotGod
8,215 Posts
Yes there are some decals from both Slotfabirk and MTR but I think those decals are for older models.

·
ParrotGod
8,215 Posts
The slot.it GT3 class comes in Sidewinder config. But putting an inline pod and motor is very possible.

·
ParrotGod
8,215 Posts
To be honest I would have preferred an AW configurations with a 0.5mm pod, as most of the other GT3 manufactures on the market.
And, it would have been awesome if Slot.it had released a new 17K boxer motor to go with it.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes there are some decals from both Slotfabirk and MTR but I think those decals are for older models.
I took a look at the # 22 car from the same race and noticed the different front bonnet.. I am wondering if an alternate body has been foreseen... I guess not. That's several liverirs going out the window...

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
The slot.it GT3 class comes in Sidewinder config. But putting an inline pod and motor is very possible.
As will be mounting a long can Flat-6 and Boxer type motors with the Evo pods.
When we talked about the Nissan Maurizio mentioned that the chassis was wide enough use the eco side suspension.
So you can have 0,5, 0,75 and 1,0 offsets.

With kind regards
Tamar

·
Registered
381 Posts
Love my jap cars so been waiting for this, bit disappointed with the dimensions. This skyline seems a little "pudgey" and weighs 7 and 9 grams heavier than the maserati GT3 and GT4.

Looks great in red, white kits might be hard with the bonnet and some other areas

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Love both liveries, one of each for me please 😃

·
Premium Member
5,555 Posts
Knew he'd be along with images sooner or later.👍

1 - 20 of 79 Posts