Hum, I am not sure what to think about that !Thank to the new App and the additionnal parameters, I found that my C chips were not all programmed in the same mode. I did program them in the past with the bootloader in O2 mode.
This one is shown as O2 hybrid in the App, but the bootloader indicates that it is in Oxygen.
View attachment 283087
On the other hand a second C chip is shown in O2 mode in the App as well as in the bootloader
View attachment 283088
I tend to trust the App rather that the bootloader but this is a bit confusing to me.
May be I'll try to program The Oxigen SSD mode with the bootloader and se what the App say
- Starting with a chip reported by the App as O2 hybrid and by the bootloader as Oxygen
- I have programmed the O2 mode with the App
- => The boot loader still reports Oxygen
- I have re programmed the Oxygen- SSD mode with the boot loader
- => The App still reports O2
A bit of clarification would be welcome.