SlotForum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The review is of a white version and includes a look at all three motor configurations. I bet that after this review the sidewinder version will be the top seller (You will be lucky to get your hands on one before 2004. Expect the first 2 batches delivered to be already pre-sold):-

Porsche 956 review

Moped

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I see this link has appeared elsewhere earlier!

Could the moderators please offer some guidence as to what is the difference between "CARS" and "NEWS"?

In my mind the logic is if it is a car CAR story it goes in "CARS" to keep all the cars together.

If it is a car NEWS story, which in terms of a car story I would classify as a SCOOP story about some future car, then that type of car story should go in "NEWS".

Moped

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Use your own feelings guys 'n' gals..

If it is Slot related ( cars included ) 1/1 race related and a scoop or new info or just plain news worthy - it goes in NEWS Area!

If it is about cars but not newsworthy ( ie: like my scenery pics post for instance ) then it goes in Cars Area.

At the end of the day - if it is obviously in the wrong Area one of the Moderators will move it, but lets try and keep order in the house gentlemen! ( oops - and Ladies ( bow ))

1 - 3 of 3 Posts