SlotForum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
The 24hr Spanish Endurance Championships, to be held next month will be using, for the 1/32 Scale category, the New and Long awaited Slot.It Porsche 956.

This is heralded as the World Presentation of the model and is likely to be quickly followed by general release.

Details of the Event can be seen within the Calendar and also here..

Check out the Categories and timings !!!!

24hr Spanish Endurance Championships.

I for one have looked forward to this release for along time and it seems my wait is nearly over

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
I can find out for you Dennis.
It IS pretty jazzy ehh?

Ok I have this answer and great offer from Leónides Corredera of GSR Magazine in Spain.

He will send a poster to anyone who emails him here ([email protected]) and asks for one. There will be no charge for the poster as long as you are willing to pay the postal costs and you will, of course, have to wait until after the end of the event in November.

A great poster for what looks like being a great event!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have a feeling that they are going to dominate just like the AUDI's did last year!! I would like to see what they would do together!!

Lee

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
QUOTE I would like to see what they would do together!!
I think that is a really excellent idea!
I wonder if a selection of different cars could be arranged . . .
It would be so good to be able to make comparisons.

·
Registered
28 Posts
This is interesting - the latest info we have says these will be in the UK for the 3rd week in October! However if they are doing a world presentation on 7-9th November I presume we should not expect them till after this! There is a big demand for these.

GetSlotted

·
John
1,340 Posts
Hi Dennis

I will be attending the 24hr enduro, I will see if there are any in easy reach........no I mean available to publisise the event in the UK

I'll post and let you know when I get back.

BSN

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
will some one tell slot.it to get there dates sorted out so they actually release there cars somwhere near the first date they give

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you read the Post not the poster...

The First part of the Championships, I guess the qualifying. Is on the 17/18/19 October.

This is the date stated as the World Premiere of the Porsche guys, not the November Dates. I do not think there is any conflict of timing here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts